Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GOSSIP on the menu ...















Oh yeah ... sue me people
I love gossip and I can’t lie
The shivers it sends up your spine
The way it makes your heart beats fly

Whispered in ears , with cupped hands
Passed in class , as a tiny little note
The sheer fun of cuddling in bed
With a phone to make your ear roast


It’s hot and juicy at times
Some just brighten your days
Shocking the hell out of you
Or maybe“Oh yeah…I knew it always”

You should know how to serve it
Churn malice ,drama and facts into a paste
And if you still find it a bit bland
A few masalas of your own will add to the taste

Oh yeah ! some hypocrites say it’s wrong
And try to divert you from you goal
When the truth is .. they all love it
Honey ! it just cleanses you soul !

Who just broke up ?
Whose fling has gone how far ?
Whose double timing their partner ?
Who was seen in whose car ?

These tiny details…ahh so yummy
When time sort of  freezes
Those blissful hours of bitching
When you tear a person to pieces

Oh I love gossip and I can’t lie  ..
Call me whatever you wish
We are all the same … cumon !
We love the same spicy dish ..
      We love the same spicy dish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment