Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"KEEP IN TOUCH" ?? oh yeah ...

“hey ..do stay In touch”
“I’ll call you “
“dood …. I am gona keep an eye on you “
Simple phrases … meant to be emotionally touchy …makes u go so “gooey gooey” from within  ! Ah , so many people …so many promises …. So many “pacts” made .
And the end result ? poof ! vanished In smoke …
( yes , I’ve been reading Danielle steel …you can see the aftermath on the writing )

So , there was a time when I wanted to KEEP IN TOUCH with people . Call them , find out what are they up to . Any new girlfriends ? boyfriends ? both ? What new obsessions did they acquire ? any new thing “try” ki ? Lost anything yet ? ;-)

After a while …the calls dwindled ( from my end obviously …. There weren’t any from that end in the first place anyways ) and thereafter the excitement dwindled too .

So , welcome to the new age world . People drift off …. Become mysteriously busy …keep a track on facebook  …and when they finally meet face-to-face ( or accidentally bump into each other…MORE LIKELY ! ) , utter the magic words …
“arre yaar ….tum toh gayab hi ho gaye “
“you just disappeared ! “
And I ( or most of us are like … ) “yeah right ….I did ! u finally noticed , huh ?“

So much for bitching … a startling fact that hit me a few days back was that that not everyone had followed the trend ! There are still people I am “in touch “ with , who are regularly updated …or vice versa about the evil deeds beign committed ;-)
So , should be just conclude that “the world is a bad bad place ? don’t get emotionally attached ? “
Or can we dig deeper ?
Nah ..the world isn’t that bad ( although I am fast at work ..i promise thee )
The people who do care always stick to you gluteus maximus …call u just like that and indeed keep up d pacts .
Cheers …to all those weirdos around me …. And probably around you all too !
Ooooooooh…the rest of the crowd . it was a pleasure vanishing from your sight …trust me :-D

( esp. dedicated to Wilhelmina ; sonu ; shivangi ‘mirchi’ ; Saumya ‘my babe’ ; “p” sanya , slutty sister ;  vancha ; jazz )




No comments:

Post a Comment